VBall Scorer for iPhone
click images for larger view
Tired of flipping those little numbered flags? Having to balance the
scoreboard and a cold beverage? Or maybe you're stuck with a
clipboard and your pencil broke. Playing to 21 and diving by 7 to
figure out when to switch got you down? This app makes keeping score
during volleyball games easy and fun! With just a flick of your finger
you can keep score on an easy to read scoreboard that lets you keep
your attention on the game.
Super Duper Features:
- Customized Game Settings:
- winning score
- game cap
- side switch score
- win by two toggle
App tells you when teams should swtich sides and swaps the scores
Settings can be changed while a game is in progress
What the FAQ?
- How do I add a point?
- Touch the bottom of a number and swipe up.
- How do I start a new game?
- Tap the settings button in the bottom right corner, and on the Settings screen, tap the New Game button.
- Oops, I need to take away a point from a team...
- Touch the top of a number and swipe down.
- Can I change settings during a game?
- Absolutely! Hit the settings button in the bottom right corner to go to the settings screen, change what you need to change, and then hit Done.
- Will getting a phone call or text during a game mess anything up?
- Nope. Quitting the app or switching away to answer a call (or anything else) saves the game in progress.
- What's in the next version?
- Here's the list of stuff we're putting in the upcoming update:
- Updated graphics for Retina Displays (iPhone 4)
- Even eaiser score keeping: just tap to add a point
- Team name changes
- When is next version coming out?
- Probably near the end of January, 2011. Too much to do on other projects, too little time!